Impressed Current Cathodic
State-of-the-art performance, reliability and value
from the revolutionary anti-corrosion system for oceangoing vessels
Manufactured in the USA by Wilson Walton, Aquamatic III is more than an
It's a self-sufficient network that senses, monitors, controls and communicates.
Features & Benefits
- Distributed Intelligent Control with multiple local nodes can perform
specific tasks and take automatic corrective action with awareness of
each node's status.
- Zone Control ensures optimal distribution of current for superior hull protection.
- Automatic Programming balances multiple systems to compensate for
changing conditions in real time.
- Easy-to-Read bright vacuum fluorescent alphanumeric display is multilingual-capable.
- Informative readout summarizes system and hull protection status and
alerts crew to specific issues with corrective instructions.
- Quiet & Cool-Running controller allows easy installation in a
convenient location, such as control room.
- High-Output Switch-Mode power supply provides reliable high-speed
regulation of power output.
- Compact & Convenient power supply measures only 40" high x 20" wide x
7" deep. It fits in tight spaces and is suitable for bulkhead
- Leading Edge Diagnostics include:
-Individual anode testing for pre-drydock identification of open or shorted anodes.
-Storage of "at sea" anode test data in memory for review in
freshwater ports where certain tests cannot be performed.
-Self-testing of all components every nine hours. System self-corrects as necessary.
-Remote testing available from anywhere on the network.
Aquamatic III, an environmentally sound solution, is
completely free of prohibited materials, including asbestos, PCBs,
mercury, coal-tar epoxy, red-lead paint and organo-tin ingredients.
Aquamatic III, proven long-term low maintenance performance in the
most demanding saltwater environments.
Workboat System for smaller vessels is also available, offering maximum
reliability with minimal installation and maintenance.
Contact us for more information or to place an order.